1. Complete 36 credit hours, 28 of which come from required courses. No more than twelve (12) graduate hours may be transferred from another institution toward the degree.
2. Complete the Pastoral Formation Seminar which provides for personal and spiritual formation and includes a Supervised Ministry Component which requires the student to:
• perform 108 clock hours of ministry together with a Field Supervisor
• prepare written tools for theological reflection present them to the seminar group
3. The final project is a Pastoral Practicum.
4. A minimum GPA of 2.5 is required for the degree.
5. At least one year of study (16 credit hours) must be completed at OST.
6. The MAPM program can be completed in 2 years of full-time study.
7. Ordinarily, the degree must be completed within five years after matriculation. Students may study on a part-time basis.
8. Complete application for Candidacy to the MAPM.